Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hidden Agendas

Where did I get the crazy idea that when the world got back from the holidays my children would take notice?   For the second night in a row I couldn't tell you what I had for dinner, much less what transpired between five o'clock and bed time.  Finley wants Jarrett and me to inhale our meals so she can move on to dessert.  She's expecting some magnificent Christmas baked good or maybe she'll push for a Popsicle with gummies.  Fortunately the baked goods are outtie and she's learning she can have one treat after finishing her food.  Yep, Jarrett's working on that one.  I'm not a fan of the clean your plate club, but we've compromised and Finley has to eat most of her dinner before "treats".

Meanwhile Breaker thinks every night is New Year's Eve.  Party at his crib at three a.m.  He was sleeping through the night (mostly), but has recently developed a new social agenda.  Tonight he has new noise machine.  We're hoping this party rocker holds tight until at least six in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment