Much to Jarrett's weak stomach's dismay I think we're raising an RN to carry on the Carter Family tradition. Lately Finley is demonstrating all the signs of a nurse in the making.
1. As you can see in the picture below, she LOVES Band Aids. She wants them for herself and anyone within a five mile radius. Everyone needs Band Aids. Thank goodness there are no latex allergies in the family.
2. She is bowel-obsessed. Today she told me her poop comes from her booty. She inspects for color, size and smell.
3. "I need a snack," is her tag line. She could make it through a twelve hour shift without a meal.
4. If a bathroom looks suspicious to her she can magically hold it. Unless the ocean is nearby. In that case, go hide in the waves and get take care of business.
5. Bath time is never complete until all of her "friends" are carefully bathed.
6. The sheets are pulled up and friends in line on her bed before leaving in the morning. Clothes, shoes, undies etc. for the following day are in a perfect stack before bed at night.