Thursday, August 9, 2012

Schoolboy B

Breaker is officially part of the "Ones" at Wesley Academy of Early Learning. I'm having difficulty grasping that my baby no longer goes to the nursery and that I've started packing him a lunch.

I've had the opportunity to go back to work three days a week and hence the need for Breaker to begin his academic career a bit earlier than we anticipated.

He has two precious teachers, Miss Ashely and Miss Ashley, and seven adorable little classmates.

Today when I picked him up he was almost asleep on his baby cot. Miss Ashley was rubbing his back. It was a sweet sight.

There was only one minor glitch in the day: A missing lunch! It got lost in the clutter of the baby bag. I'm on the hunt for a mini backpack and lunchbox.

I wanted a more official first day pic, but these say it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment