Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby #2 is on the way!

I'm feeling more pregnant every day (the belly is ginormous) and it's way past time for this bun in the oven to get blog time.  I have had to start a new blog thanks to an email-hacker.  It's been an ordeal.  So Jarrett, Finley, Baby B#2 & I are starting fresh!

This first post is brief because I'm trying to figure out the new system.  There are all kinds of new gadgets since I last blogged.  I've been caught up in the, somewhat meaningless, world of Facebook & Twitter.  These social networks aren't a total wast of time.  I keep up with dear friends who are near and far, but sometimes I do get a bit stalkerish.  I can't help it.  It's my inner news reporter coming out?  I want deets :)

I digress.  Sorry.  I'm going to try and get a few pics up and then I gotta work on chores--yuck.






No comments:

Post a Comment